If you are planning to travel to Thailand, or other South East Asian countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos you can save yourself a lot of trouble and potential delays by booking your tickets in advance on-line.
Travel Tickets for South East Asia
To buy tickets search for your journey using the Search Box below and pay online:
- Instant ticket confirmation.
- Secure Online Payment.
- E-Tickets sent by e-mail.
Once you have found the ticket you want you can make payment in a number of different ways: by credit or debit card, by Paypal, or at any branch of 7-Eleven in Thailand.
How to Book Online
Using this online booking service is simple. You search for your journey by starting location and destination and date of travel. Tickets can usually be booked several months in advance. After booking you will be sent an electronic coupon which you will need to give to the transport service provider to exchange for the actual ticket.
This system is efficient and reliable, and has the benefit of:
- Saving you the trip to a travel agent or booking office to buy a ticket
- Ensuring that you can catch the best travel connection, as popular routes sometimes sell out fast
- It allows you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid long days waiting bus and train stations, or ferry terminals
Booking online is much easier, and you never have to deal with the language barrier. The Search Box links to a page with a choice of languages including English, French, German, Russian, Thai, Chinese and Japanese.
Compare Prices and Travel Times
All kinds of different types of transport are available to book online and this service also allows you to compare prices and travel times for different types of transport and different transport companies:
- Ferry tickets for Koh Samui. Koh Phangan, Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta and other popular islands.
- Bus services to destinations such as Chiang Mai, Surat Thani, Phuket, Krabi and international travel to popular locations in neighbouring countries such as Siem Reap in Cambodia and Vientiane in Laos
- Trains tickets on major routes such as Bangkok to Chiang Mai and Bangkok to Surat Thani.
- Minivan services to Hua Hin, Pattaya, Kanchanaburi, Pai and other popular towns in Thailand.
- Speedboat connections to Islands such as Koh Lipe, Koh Phayam and Langkawi.
- Flights within Thailand on popular routes such as Pattaya to Phuket and Bangkok to Koh Samui and lesser known routes, for example from Bangkok to Ranong.
In the past booking online used to be difficult or impossible, as transport companies in South East Asia have tended to be slow in setting up on-line booking facilities. However, the days of needing to go to the train or bus station several days before travelling, and queuing up for tickets, are now a thing of the past. There is an new and easy way to buy train, bus and boat tickets over the internet before you arrive in South East Asia.
Thailand Train Tickets
Train tickets can either be posted to you at your home address or collected at major train stations such as Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Surat Thani and Hua Hin. First and second class air-conditioned sleepers seats can be booked up to 60 days in advance of travel. Book your train tickets online in advance to make sure you never miss out. Train tickets, particularly sleeper seats, often sell out well in advance of the day of travel. For travel to and from Surat Thani it is often necessary to book more than a week in advance if you plan to travel around the time of Koh Phangan’s monthly Full Moon Party.
- For more information about train travel in Thailand visit visit Thailand Trains.