There are four ways to travel from from Bangkok to Koh Phi Phi:
- Option 1: Fly to Phuket airport and take the ferry from there.
- Option 2: Fly to Krabi and take the ferry from there.
- Option 3: Take a combined bus and ferry service directly from Bangkok to Koh Phi Phi.
- Option 4: Take a train to Surat Thani, then a bus to Krabi and then a ferry to Koh Phi Phi.
Bus Times from Bangkok to Koh Phi Phi
There is currently 1 service a day from Bangkok to Koh Phi Phi available to book online.
|Bangkok||Koh Phi Phi||Ticket||Company|
- The first part of the journey is a 782 km journey by road to the ferry pier in Krabi Province.
- The driving time is approximately 9 hours 34 minutes.
- The ferry journey from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi takes around 1 hour 30 minutes.
Buy Tickets from Bangkok to Koh Phi Phi
Use the Search Box below to buy your bus tickets from Bangkok to Koh Phi Phi.
You can also compare the cost of joint train and bus tickets from Bangkok to Koh Phi Phi. The first stage of the journey by train and bus is by Sleeper train to Surat Thani. From Surat Thani it takes 5 hours 30 minutes to travel to Koh Phi Phi by bus and then by ferry.
Montanatip Bangkok Bus Stop
- The Montanatip bus services from Bangkok to Koh Phi Phi depart from the Montanatip Bus Stop at 70-6 Thanon Tani, Khwaeng Talat Yot, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200.
Local Transport in Koh Phi Phi
The final destination of all services from Bangkok is Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi island. Ton Sai Pier is located on the narrow strip of land in the centre of the island. Most of the resort and other amenities are clustered in this area as well so it is a good arrival point. Koh Phi Phi is a small island and local transport is rarely a problem.
Ton Sai Pier in Koh Phi Phi