By bus it takes between 8 and 10 hours to travel from Hat Yai to Kuala Lumpur. The scheduled arrival times take account of the time it takes for a bus full of people to clear Thai and Malaysian immigration. The arrival point in Kuala Lumpur for all services is a bus station on the outskirts of the city which is close to both suburban train stations and bus stations. Kuala Lumpur has an excellent public transport system and onward travel to city centre destinations is quick, cheap and easy to navigate.
- Check ticket availability for bus services from Hat Yai to Kuala Lumpur.
Bus Times to Kuala Lumpur
There are 5 direct bus services a day from Hat Yai to Kuala Lumpur which you can book online.
|Hat Yai||Kuala Lumpur||Cost||Company|
|08:45||18:20||675 THB||Alisan Coach|
|09:45||19:20||675 THB||Alisan Coach|
|12:30||22:30||660 THB||Archipelago Travel|
|18:30||05:30||850 THB||Satun Pakbara SPC|
* Arrival times are the time in Malaysia, which is 1 hour ahead of Thailand time.
Buy Tickets to Kuala Lumpur
Use the Search Box below to book your tickets from Hat Yai to Kuala Lumpur.
The big advantage of booking your ticket in advance is that you can confirm in advance when you will be able to travel and you can make other arrangements, such as hotel bookings in Kuala Lumpur, with the confidence that you will arrive when you originally planned to. It also saves you the trouble of going before you need to travel to the ticket office, by booking in advance you can simply relax in Hat Yai as opposed to spending your time trying to buy a bus ticket to Kuala Lumpur.
Departure Point for Alisan Coach
- This service departs from near the Alisan Golden Coach Office at 25 Chee Uthit Rd, Hatyai Songkhla 90110.
Departure Point for Archipelago Travel
- This service departs from the roadside in front of the Achipelago Travel Service shop 5 Chee Uthit Rd, Tambon Hat Yai, Amphoe Hat Yai, Chang Wat Songkhla 90110.
Satun Pakbara SPC
- This service departs from the Hat Yai Variety Tour company office on 32, Prachathipat Rd, Hat Yai, Hat Yai District, Songkhla 90110
Arrival in Kuala Lumpur
All services arrive at a bus station in the north of Kuala Lumpur called the Terminal Bersepadu Selatan.
From there it is easy to get from the Terminal Bersepadu Selatan to other destinations in Kuala Lumpur, as there are two nearby train stations serving local commuter services and a stop for Rapid KL Bus services. Ask at the station when you arrive in Kuala Lumpur which transport service is best for you. The range of transport options are numerous and the best advice we can give you is to ask at the station for advice on the best way to get to your end destination.