There are three ways to travel by public transport from Hat Yai to Singapore:
- Bus: You can travel direct by road from Hat Yai to Singapore.
- Flights: There are one or two flights a day from Hat Yai to Singapore depending on the time of year. Flying time is 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Trains: There are no direct train services from Hat Yai to Singapore, but you can do the journey by train by taking several shorter connecting train services.
Bus Times from Hat Yai to Singapore
There are 1 direct bus service a day from Hat Yai to Singapore available to book online.
|12:30||01:30||1,400 THB||Archipelago Travel|
- The journey takes 12 hours 00 minutes including stopping time for comfort breaks and border controls into Malaysia.
- Singapore Time is 1 hour ahead of Thailand time.
Buy Tickets from Hat Yai to Singapore
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Hat Yai to Singapore.
Both flights and bus services are available to book online using the Search Box above.
Hat Yai Bus Stop
Archipelago Travel bus services from Hat Yai to Singapore depart from 5 Chee Uthit Rd, Tambon Hat Yai, Amphoe Hat Yai, Chang Wat Songkhla 90110.
Singapore Bus Stop
Archipelago Travel bus services from Hat Yai to Singapore services from Hat Yai terminate at Woodlands Checkpoint.
Travel by Train from Hat Yai to Singapore
The only direct train service from Thailand to Singapore is the Eastern & Oriental Express, which is great but is very expensive and doesn’t pick up passengers in Hat Yai. It is still possible to travel from Hat Yai to Singapore by train but you need to travel in 4 stages.
- Stage 1 (Hat Yai to Padang Besar): There are 3 trains a day from Hat Yai to Padang Besar.
- Stage 2 (Padang Besar to Gemas): The electrified section of Malaysia’s West Coast Train Line terminates at Gemas and you need to change trains to continue South.
- Stage 3 (Gemas to Johor Bharu): There are 4 direct train services a day from Gemas to Johor Bharu. The scheduled journey, depending on the train you travel on, is between 4 hours and 5 hours.
- Stage 3 (Johor Bharu to Singapore): There are 14 shuttle services a day to Singapore. This is 5 minute journey departing from Johor Bharu Sentral Station in Malaysia and arriving at Woodlands Train Checkpoint in Singapore.
Woodlands Train Checkpoint
Trains from Malaysia terminate at Woodlands Train Checkpoint in Singapore.