To travel from Koh Phi Phi to Koh Lanta, you have two options:
- Travel direct by ferry or speedboat from Koh Phi Phi to Koh Lanta.
- Travel by passenger ferry and road to Krabi Bus Terminal and then take a minivan and car ferry to Koh Lanta.
Travelling direct by passenger ferry from Koh Phi Phi to Koh Lanta is the cheaper and quicker of the two options.
Ferry Times from Koh Phi Phi to Koh Lanta
There are currently 3 direct services a day from from Koh Phi Phi to Koh Lanta available to book online.
|Koh Phi Phi||Koh Lanta||Cost||Company|
|15:00||15:50||700 THB||Koh Lanta Sea Tour|
- Chaokoh Travel operates a passenger ferry service.
- Koh Lanta Sea Tour, Bundhaya Speed Boat and S.P.S.B.C operate speed boat services.
- All these ferry and speed boat services to Koh Lanta depart from Ton Sai Pier in Koh Phi Phi.
Buy Tickets from Koh Phi Phi to Koh Lanta
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Koh Phi Phi to Koh Lanta.
- Check In: You need to check-in in at the ferry pier at least 30 minutes before the ferry is due to depart.
About the ferry to Koh Lanta
The passenger ferry from Koh Phi Phi to Koh Lanta is operated by Chaokoh Travel.
Chaokoh Travel operates three ferries on three routes to and from Koh Phi Phi:
- Koh Phi Phi to Phuket
- Koh Phi Phi to Krabi
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Lanta
Chaokoh Ferries travel between 13 and 15 knots, which is not slow but not that fast either. These are basic ferries which carry on passengers on journeys of between 1 hour and 1 hour 45 minutes. All three ferries have a small shop, and a toilet, as well as indoor seating.
Ferry Pier in Koh Phi Phi
- Both speed boat services and passenger ferries to Koh Lanta depart from Ton Sai Pier in Koh Phi Phi.
Ferry Pier in Koh Lanta
- Passenger ferries from Koh Phi Phi arrive in Koh Lanta at Ban Sala Dan Pier.