By direct ferry and bus service the journey from Koh Tao to Koh Lanta is scheduled to take from 9 hours 30 minutes to 14 hours 30 minutes depending upon which service you take.
Ferry times from Koh Tao to Koh Lanta
There are currently 3 joint ferry and bus services a day from Koh Tao to Koh Lanta.
|Koh Tao||Koh Lanta||Cost||Company|
|21:00||11:30||฿ 1,550||Fame Tour|
|21:00||11:30||฿ 1,550||Koh Tao Booking Center|
- All three services from Koh Tao to Koh Lanta arrive at Saladan Pier in Koh Lanta.
Buy Tickets from Koh Tao to Koh Lanta
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Koh Tao to Koh Lanta.
- The Lomprayah High Speed Ferry Company offers tickets at a reduced price for children aged 2 to 11 on the day of travel. Children under 2 years of age travel free.
Two Routes from Koh Tao to Koh Lanta
There are two routes you could take from Koh Tao to Koh Lanta:
- The first route is to take a ferry North to Chumphon Province and from there a minivan or bus to Krabi to take a ferry to Koh Lanta.
- The second route is to take the longer ferry journey South from Koh Tao via the islands of Koh Phangan and Koh Samui to one of the ports in Surat Thani Province, and from there you take a bus or minivan to Krabi for the ferry to Koh Lanta.
About the Lomprayah Service
The Lomprayah High Speed Ferry company has a fleet of 7 high speed catamaran ferries which are the fastest passenger ferries in the Gulf of Thailand. The 07:00 departure on the Lomprayah ferry completes the journey from Koh Tao to the mainland ferry pier in Surat Thani in 3 hours 00 minutes. From there passengers are transported by bus to Surat Thani city from where they change bus service for journey to the ferry pier in Krabi for a second ferry journey to Koh Lanta.
- Departure times: 07:00
- Journey Time: 9 hours 30 minutes
- Ticket Price: 1,700 THB
- Departure Point: This service departs from Mae Haad Ferry Pier in Koh Tao
Koh Lanta Ferry Pier
All direct services from Koh Tao to Koh lanta terminate at Saladan Pier.