There are now 3 direct services a day from Suvarnabhumi (Bangkok’s main international airport) direct to Koh Chang. This is ideal for people who want to avoid going into Bangkok for their onward travel connection to Koh Chang. Direct bus and minivan services to Koh Chang leave from in front of the airport building. If you want to save money you also take a bus to the ferry pier to Koh Chang and buy a ticket separately for the ferry to Koh Chang.
Travel Times to Koh Chang
There are two companies operating services from Suvarnabhumi International Airport to Koh Chang.
|Airport||Koh Chang||Online Price||Company||Arrival Point|
|07.50||14.20||680 THB||Burapha||Koh Chang Pier|
|08.20||14.00||339 THB||TCO||Leam Ngob Bus Station|
|11.00||17.30||635 THB||Burapha||Koh Chang Bus Station|
|14.00||20.30||635 THB||Burapha||Koh Chang Bus Station|
- Departure Times: 07.50, 11.00, 14.00
- Service Provider: Suvarnabhumi Burapha Company
- Journey Time: 5 hrs 40 min to 6 hrs 30 min
- 08.20 Departure: This service by the Government owned TCO Company goes as far as a bus station from where you can then travel by bus and ferry to Koh Chang.
Buy Tickets to Koh Chang
Use the Search Box below to buy tickets from Suvarnabhumi International Airport to Koh Chang.
If you are planning to travel straight to Koh chang after arriving at the airport make sure you have long enough after your aeroplane lands at Suvarnabhumi Airport to board your bus and that you know where the us stop is located.
- After Landing How Long Does It Take After Arrival at Bangkok to Get to the Bus or Minivan?
- You need to leave at least one hour and 30 minutes between the arrival time of the flight in Bangkok and the departure time of the bus.
- Where To Catch The Bus? There are two different departure points depending on which service you use:
- 07.50, 11.00 & 14.00 Services: When you have cleared customs head to the Ground Floor of the terminal building. On the Ground Floor there is a Suvarnabhumi Burapha Company kiosk where you can exchange your On-line Booking Voucher for a ticket. All customers board the bus outside Door 8 of the terminal building.
- 08.20 Service: This service leaves from Suvarnabhumi Bus Station. To get there take the free Shuttle Bus from the third level of the terminal building. The Shuttle Bus takes around 10 minutes to travel from the Airport to the Bus Station.
- Problems finding the Bus Stop?
- In case you have difficulties locating the Suvarnabhumi Burapha Company’s booking office or Door 8 you can call them on +66 (0)83 794 2122. Alternatively, show your On-line Booking Voucher to the airport staff at the Airport Information Desk on the Ground Floor and they will show you where to go.
Suvarnabhumi Bus Station
Klong Son Bus Station in Koh Chang