The Lomprayah High Speed Ferry Company operates direct bus and ferry services from Hua Hin to Koh Tao. These services are popular because they are the fastest and easiest way to travel from Hua Hin to Koh Tao.
Bus Times from Hua Hin to Koh Tao
- Lomprayah departure and arrival times and prices from Hua Hin to Koh Tao:
|Hua Hin||Koh Tao||Ticket||Journey|
|23:30||08:45||1,450 THB||9 hrs 15 m|
- Child fares are now available online at 725 THB per child aged between 2 and 12 at the time of travel.
- The Lomprayah Service is a joint bus and ferry service.
Buy Tickets from Hua Hin to Koh Tao
Use the Search Box below to buy tickets to travel from Hua Hin to Koh Tao.
We recommend booking your tickets from Hua Hin to Koh Tao at least a week in advance particularly during high season or around the time of the monthly Full Moon Party.
Although the Full Moon Party is not on Koh Tao, the Lomprayah ferry carries onto Koh Phangan where the Full Moon Party is held after docking in Koh Tao. At busy times of the year you may find that you have difficulties in booking a ticket from Hua Hin to Koh Tao because the tickets have all been booked in advance by people wanting to travel to Koh Phangan to attend the Full Moon Party.
About the Lomprayah High Speed Ferry Company
The Lomprayah High Speed Ferry Company has well deserved reputation as the best travel operator in the Gulf of Thailand.
- The first stage of the journey with the Lomprayah Company is by a modern bus with air-conditioning and on board toilet. The bus departs from from the Lomprayah Office on the Phetchkasem Road, which is 450 metres walking distance from Hua Hin Train Station. The bus journey takes 4 hour 12 minutes to reach Thong Makham Noi Ferry Pier near Chumphon.
- At the pier passengers transfer to a high speed catamaran ferry for a sea crossing to Koh Tao. These large modern ferries feature both indoor and outdoor seating, with plenty of toilets, a video entertainment system and small shop selling drinks and snack. Most passengers find the sea-crossing a pleasure.
Bus Stop in Hua Hin
- The bus to Koh Tao departs the Lomprayah Office at 85/7 Phet Kasem Rd, Hua Hin, Hua Hin District, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110.
Arrival in Koh Tao
- The ferry arrives at Koh Tao’s main ferry pier on Mae Haad beach.