There are two ways to travel from Koh Lipe to Phuket. The quickest option take a direct speed boat or ferry service. The other option is to first travel to Krabi town and from there take a bus or minivan to Phuket. Travel via Krabi is at least 1,000 THB cheaper than travelling direct but takes 3 or more hours longer depending on your connection times.
Ferry Times from Koh Lipe to Phuket
There is currently a single daily service from Koh Lipe to Phuket available to book online.
|09:00||14:30||Rassada Pier||3,400 THB||S.P.S.B.C|
- S.P.S.B.C (Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club) passengers travel by speed boat.
Buy Tickets from Koh Lipe to Phuket
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Koh Lipe to Phuket.
Travel from Koh Lipe to Phuket via Krabi
The cheapest way to travel from Koh Lipe to Phuket is to travel via Krabi. The reason it is cheaper is because you can travel from Krabi by road to Phuket and the distance you need to travel by sea to get from Koh Lipe to Krabi is a lot shorter.
From Koh Lipe there are two ways to get to Krabi town to catch a bus or minivan to Phuket. The shortest sea crossing is from Koh Lipe to Pakbara Pier and from there it is a 250 km journey by road to Krabi Town. Alternatively, you can take a Tigerline Travel Passenger ferry from Koh Lipe to Hat Yao Pier and then travel only 127 km by road from Hat Yao Pier to Krabi Town. Travel via Hat Yao Pier is the quicker and cheaper option. Inexpensive bus and minivan services to from Krabi to Phuket depart from Krabi Bus Terminal which is 5 km to the north of Krabi town centre. The journey by bus from Krabi Bus Terminal to Phuket Bus Terminal 2 takes around 3 hours and costs 180 THB to 220 THB depending upon which service you take.
Koh Lipe Ferry Pier
- During the tourist season all boat and ferry services depart from a pier on Pattaya Beach in the south of Koh Lipe.
Rassada Pier in Phuket
- The departures with Jolly Travel, S.P.S.B.C and Jolly Travel all arrive at Rassada Pier.
Ao Por Pier in Phuket
- The departure with Tigerline Travel stops at Ao Por Pier before continuing onto Rassada Pier.
Phuket Bus Terminal 2 in Phuket
- Tigerline Travel also operates a service transferring passengers from Koh Lipe to Phuket Bus Terminal 2.