There is no train line between Chanthaburi and Bangkok, and Chanthaburi does not have an airport, so you need to travel from Chanthaburi to Bangkok by road. The public transport options for travel between Chanthaburi and Bangkok are taxi, minivan or bus. There is a single bus service which you can book online and this is operated by the reliable Phet Prasert Tour Company.
Bus Times to Bangkok
The Phet Prasert Tour Company has a single departure per day from Chanthaburi to Bangkok.
|15.30||22.30||345 THB||Phet Prasert|
- 48 seater bus: 10 seats on the lower deck and 38 seats on the upper deck.
The Phet Prasert Tour Company uses fairly modern buses with air-conditioning and on board toilets. A small snack and drink is included in the ticket price.
Buy Tickets to Bangkok
Use the Search Box below to book your tickets from Chanthaburi to Bangkok.
Booking online make travelling easier as it save you needing to queue to buy a ticket and ensures that you have a guaranteed seat on the departure which is most convenient for you:
- Compare travel options.
- Secure online payment system.
- Instant ticket conformation for bus and ferry tickets.
The bus journey from Chanthaburi to Bangkok takes 7 hours.
The bus will stop for approximately 20 minutes on route at a roadside restaurant with toilet facilities for a single break during the journey. This is the only opportunity during the journey to buy food and drink.
Bus Stop in Chanthaburi
- The bus to Bangkok departs from Chanthaburi Bus Terminal, Wat Mai, Mueang Chanthaburi District, Chanthaburi 22000.
Arrival in Bangkok
The Phet Prasert Tour Company bus service from Chanthaburi terminates at a petrol service station in the North of Bangkok. The nearest places to connect from the bus stop to a rapid public transport station are:
- Lat Phrao MRT (metro) Station: 12.3 km away.
- Don Muang Railway Station: 11.3 km away.
Bus Stop in Bangkok
- The bus stops at the PTT Petrol Station at 60/8 Ram Intra Frontage Road, Khwaeng Anusawari, Khet Bang Khen, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10220.