There is no train line between Chanthaburi and Bangkok, and Chanthaburi does not have an airport, so you need to travel from Chanthaburi to Bangkok by road. The public transport options for travel between Chanthaburi and Bangkok are taxi, minivan or bus.
Bus Times from Chanthaburi to Bangkok
There are currently 7 direct bus services from Chanthaburi to Bangkok which you can book online.
|05:00||09:30||230 THB||Yok Team 9907|
|08:00||12:30||230 THB||Yok Team 9907|
|10:00||14:30||230 THB||Yok Team 9907|
|12:00||16:30||230 THB||Yok Team 9907|
|14:00||18:30||230 THB||Yok Team 9907|
|16:00||20:30||230 THB||Yok Team 9907|
|18:00||22:30||230 THB||Yok Team 9907|
- Intercity Bus: Yok Team 9907 passengers travel in a half length bus which has more room inside than a minivan.
Buy Tickets from Chanthaburi to Bangkok
Use the Search Box below to book your tickets from Chanthaburi to Bangkok.
Booking online make travelling easier as it save you needing to queue to buy a ticket and ensures that you have a guaranteed seat on the departure which is most convenient for you:
- Compare travel options.
- Secure online payment system.
- Instant ticket conformation for bus and ferry tickets.
Journey Time from Chanthaburi to Bangkok
The bus journey from Chanthaburi to Bangkok takes 7 hours.
The bus will stop for approximately 20 minutes on route at a roadside restaurant with toilet facilities for a single break during the journey. This is the only opportunity during the journey to buy food and drink.
Bus Stop in Chanthaburi
- The bus services from Chanthaburi to Bangkok depart from Chanthaburi Bus Terminal, Wat Mai, Mueang Chanthaburi District, Chanthaburi 22000.
Bus Stop in Bangkok
- The bus services from Chanthaburi to Bangkok terminate at Mochit New Van Terminal, which is adjacent to Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal.