By joint ferry and bus service the journey from Koh Kood to Pattaya is scheduled to take 7 hours 30 minutes.
Ferry Times from Koh Kood to Pattaya
There is currently 1 joint ferry and bus service a day from Koh Kood to Pattaya available to book online.
|08:30||16:00||900 THB||35 Group Pattaya|
Buy Tickets from Koh Kood to Pattaya
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Koh Kood to Pattaya.
Koh Kood Hotel Pick Up
- 35 Group Pattaya services from Koh Kood to Pattaya commence with a hotel pick up in Koh Kood.
Pattaya Hotel Drop Off
- 35 Group Pattaya services from Koh Kood to Pattaya end with drop off at any hotel in Pattaya City.
About Travel to Pattaya
Despite it’s reputation as a place popular with sex tourists, Pattaya is a diverse destination offerring a wide range of choices in terms of accommodation, food and tourist attractions. Pattaya attracts large numbers of Thai visitors, as well as families from other countries, India and Russia in particular. They come because there are other things to do in Pattaya than visit the city’s infamous Walking Street or spending time in the city’s many beer bars.
Where to Stay In Pattaya
Central Pattaya, where Walking Street and most of the beer bars are located, tends to be popular with visitors coming for short stays in the city, and single male visitors. The main beach in Central Pattaya is also very crowded, and not a particularly good place to go swimming.
A more popular choice for families and many other visitors on longer visits to Pattaya is to stay in the Jomtien area to the south of Central Pattaya. Jomtien has a long beach and some very good quality resorts and restaurants with more expensive prices which appeals to visitors with more disposable income to spend during their holiday.
Attractions in Pattaya
One of the main reasons families choose to come to Pattaya on holiday, rather than going somewhere else in Thailand, is the large number of major attractions both within the city and near to it. Many of these attractions are large and focussed on appealing to families. foremost amongst are:
- Ramayana Water Park, which is largest waterpark in Thailand, and the 12th largest waterpark in the World.
- Cartoon Network Amazone, which is a largest cartoon themed cartoon themed waterpark.
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden, which is Thailand’s most impressive tropical garden.
- Sanctuary of Truth, which is massive wooden temple complex with intricate and unusual designs.
- Silverlake Winery Pattaya, which is vineyard with stunning scenery located only 23 km to the south of Central Pattaya.
- Pattaya Dolphin World, which is large aquarium where visitors can watch dolphins shows and even swim with dolphins.