The only way to travel direct by public transport from Yasothon to Bangkok is to take an intercity bus. The alternatives to travelling all the way by bus are to travel to Ubon Ratchathani to take a train, or to travel by bus to Khon Kaen to take a plane.
Bus Times from Yasothon to Bangkok
There are currently 5 bus services a day from Yasothon to Bangkok available to book online.
|10:00||17:30||฿ 587||Jiratkan Kemarat|
|16:30||05:55||฿ 660||Transport Co|
|18:30||02:00||฿ 587||Jiratkan Kemarat|
|20:00||03:40||฿ 651||Budsarakham Tour|
- Journey Time: The journey by bus from Yasothon to Bangkok is scheduled to take from 7 hours 20 minutes to 13 hours 20 minutes depending upon which service you take.
- Bus Departure Point: Bus services from Yasothon to Bangkok depart from Yasothon Bus Terminal.
- Bus Arrival Point in Bangkok: Bus services from Yasothon to Bangkok terminate at Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal.
Buy Tickets from Yasothon to Bangkok
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Yasothon to Bangkok.
Yasothon Bus Stop
- Bus services from Yasothon to Bangkok depart from Yasothon Bus Terminal.
Arrival in Bangkok
- Bus services from Yasothon to Bangkok terminate at Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal.
About Travel to Bangkok
Bangkok’s Northern Bus Terminal is located to the north of the city centre. Popular tourist area in Bangkok are some distance from the bus terminal, which is currently not connected to either of Bangkok’s two rapid suburban transport systems: the BTS (overhead light railway) or MRT (underground railway service).
Local Transport from Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal
For onward travel from Bangkok’s Northern Bus Terminal you have two options:
- Taxi or Motorbike Taxi: Either to your destination direct, or for the 5 minutes journey to the nearest MRT or BTS stations.
- Bus: There are services to destinations across Bangkok. The most popular bus service is the A1 Airport Bus which travels frequently to Don Mueang Airport via the nearest BTS and MRT stations. Other bus services are generally very slow, but also very cheap.
Best Public Transport Option
Deciding which public transport option within Bangkok is best to take rather depends on where you going and how many bags or children you have to carry:
- Khao San Road: The Khao San Road and many of the other popular riverside areas in Bangkok are not connected to the MRT or BTS systems so we recommend simply taking a meter taxi all the way there from Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal.
- Sukhumvit Road: To reach the Sukhmvit Road from Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal we recommend taking a taxi to Mo Chit BTS. The BTS line goes direct to the Sukhumvit Road and has several stops along much of the length of lower Sukhumvit Road.
- China Town: For travel to China Town we recommend taking a taxi to Chatuchak Park MRT station and then the MRT direct to Hua Lamphong Railway Station which is in Bangkok’s exciting China Town area.