For only 2,100 THB per person the Lomprayah company will take you from Maenam Pier in Koh Samui for a day trip to Koh Nangyuan and Koh Tao for a trip to the viewpoint, snorkelling and lunch. Koh Nangyuan and Koh Tao are smaller islands than Koh Samui and much less developed set within the protected waters of the Angthong marine park. This is the place to come if you want to snorkel in crystal clear waters with colourful fish and lie on perfect white sandy beaches.
Koh Nangyuan is three islands connected by a distinctive sandbar. There is a single hotel there and a hill from which you get a great view of the island (pictured above).
The trip also includes snorkelling off some of the beaches of Koh Tao which is famous as dive centre where many of the world’s diving instructors come to get their qualifications.
The speedboat in which you travel comfortably seats 12 people. Everyone is given a life jacket.
The daily programme is:
- 8am pick up from your hotel
- 8.30am breakfast
- 9am departure
- 10.30 to 12.00 snorkelling (life jackets, snorkel and mask provided)
- 12.00 to 13.00 buffet lunch at a hotel on Koh Nangyuan
- 13.00 to 14.30 trip to the viewpoint and time to relax on the beach
- 14.30 depart for return trip to Koh Samui (price includes transfer back to your hotel)