Hi, I am in Pai. Where should I go for a really good breakfast?
Reply from Thailand Life
Try the buffet breakfast at Pai Village Boutique Resort & Farm near the centre of Pai town.
Healthy and Organic
This is an excellent breakfast and healthy and (mostly) organic and locally produced. The breakfast consists of a plate of cooked food – eggs done in the way you choose with sausage or bacon or a vegetarian option – and a buffet table.
Items in the Buffet Breakfast
The buffet table has:
- Milk, coffee and fruit juice
- Breakfast cereals
- Fried noodles and fried rice
- European bread and pastries
- Home made jam and peanut butter
- Mini portions of Thai desserts such as sticky rice with mango
It is definitely the best breakfast in Pai and you get to eat in a pleasant garden setting. The service is good as well.